When You don’t pay your bill, we can’t pay ours – including our payroll bill!
It’s as simple as that.
Late payment fees will appear on your invoices as LATE FEE.
A late payment fee will be assessed and ultimately stop service will be established if payment is received after the due date or if the payment received is less than the amount due.
- A 6 day safety net is provisioned for all customers
- A late fee of $5.00 will be assessed after the 6th of the month
- A late fee of $4.00 will be assessed after the 18th of the month
- A Stop Service notice alert will appear on your invoice when balances are more than 10% of monthly fee
- A Stop service will not result in cancelation – you will continue to be assessed your monthly fee.
- A late payment fee of $30.00 will be assessed monthly on past due balances of $100.00 or more
This policy was updated December 1, 2019